Do you have a proven track record in Administration? Are you looking to work for a successful company that operates all over the world? If so, then an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Document Controller. My Client is focused on building relationships and offering personal service which has proven extremely successful making them very well established within their industry.
• Forming effective & professional relationships with customers, clients & service providers
• Managing relevant paperwork for customers
• Accurately updating information on the systems
• Monitoring any updates & informing relevant colleagues
• Ensuring the highest levels of customer service are upheld
• Working in conjunction with other colleagues to ensure all necessary tasks are completed
• Ambitious, disciplined & self-motivated with a passion for customer service
• A high standard of work & attention to detail as well as a positive can-do attitude
• Competent using Word, Excel & Outlook
SALARY & BENEFITS
• £18,000 – £22,000 dependent on experience
• Hours: Rolling rota between 8.00am – 5.30pm
• 25 days holiday plus 8 days statutory holidays
If you feel you have the passion and desire to be successful in this role then apply now.