Our Pudsey based client, who work within the electronics sector, have been established for over 30 years and are an extremely successful and ethical company to work for sporting great values and genuinely caring about their staff.
They are now recruiting for TWO experienced Assembly & Soldering Operatives to help throughout their busy period on a temporary basis.
The successful candidates will have experience within a soldering background and be available to start the role immediately.
· Assembly & soldering a variety of PC boards
· Be able to work as part of a small team
· Daily production targets
· Experience within a similar role
· Working from verbal instructions
· Experienced in soldering at a component level
· Soldering components at 0201 level
· Re work & assemble a variety of PC boards
· Must be able to provide details for us to obtain 24 months of referencing
· Proactive & the ability to multi task
Salary & Benefits:
· £10.00 per hour
· Monday- Thursday: 08:15- 17:15
· Early finish on a Friday: 08:15- 16:15
· Temp- 2 week assignment
· Own transport would be an advantage- on street parking
· Canteen area available
· No weekend work