Our client based in Yeadon is currently recruiting for a Warehouse/Admin Operative due to an influx of business.
This is not a normal warehouse role. More a role centered around the administration of booking in/booking out, working with one or two main couriers and some light warehouse duties to ensure a neat and orderly working area.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-respected company who are experts in their field, while still holding the family like values you look for in a company at the heart of all their work.
The role is a warehouse admin/operative role which would consist of the following:
• Using the companies own Workflow Management System
• Daily booking in of both customer units and stock replenishments
• Daily Dispatching, packing, labeling of outbound customer stock and customer sales orders
• Daily interaction via Courier On-Line Web Portals with their logistic partners
• Part of a 5 person team. Training and support as standard.
• General warehouse duties including bailing, wrapping pallets, stock checking etc.
• Moving stock around the warehouse
• For the right candidate the role is available for immediate start or date can be scheduled
• Competent ability to use PC, websites and simple excel is preferred
• Full training and support given based upon a comfortable level of PC competence
• Previous knowledge of Dispatch/couriers would be advantageous but not essential
• Responsible, personable and able to work as part of a team
• Repair specialists with over 20 years within their field
• Family owned company with family values and professional service delivery
• Easily accessible on public transport and includes free on-site parking
• Monday-Thursday 9am-5:30pm Friday 9am-5pm
• £8.50 per hour
• Temporary position with a view to go permanent for the right candidate