Due to recent new business acquisition, my client, based in Harrogate, is now recruiting for a Business Development Executive ideally with a sound understanding of Financial Services and/or Corporate Tax relief, to join their existing team with an immediate start.
The company is forward thinking, innovative and genuinely values its staff. This, combined with the ability to regularly increase your already competitive basic salary (dependent on performance) makes this an amazing opportunity for the right people.
Whilst the existing team boasts 30+ staff, the company operates a ‘non call-centre’ environment therefore, everybody is recognised as an individual and there is real family feel to the place.
In a B2B capacity, you would be contacting companies to initially fact-find, qualify a mutual business interest and make appointments for the external sales team to attend and close the sale.
• Develop & maintain relationships with executive level decision makers via telephone calls & emails
• Proactively target new prospects in a professional & informed manner
• Deliver accurate & knowledgeable responses to prospect enquiries
• Provide existing Account Managers with support for client feedback including activity reports
• To regularly provide management with appropriate analysis/information
• Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
• Be able to work under pressure & achieve pre-set goals
• ‘Can do’ attitude is essential as is affability & being a genuine ‘people person’
• Creative thinker & persuasive
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office & accurate data entry skills
• A financial services or corporate tax background would be highly beneficial but isn’t essential as full training will be provided
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• £20,000 – £25,000 per annum (Open to negotiation dependent on experience)
• Mon – Fri 09:00 to 17:00 (with some flexibility to accommodate work/life balance)
• 28 days holiday (inc. stats)
• Gym Membership
• Great transport links for non-drivers
• Modern spacious and recently refurbished offices with excellent facilities in a great location
• Friendly, down-to-earth & professional working environment