Are you organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time? Do you have a proven track record in scheduling and multitasking? If so, our award winning client, based in Bradford, are now recruiting for a Scheduler on a permanent, full time contract.
• Assisting Managers with availability of stock & specialist equipment
• To manage all relevant documentation for engineers & other staff members
• Ensuring required workforce is qualified & available
• Scheduling & booking of contractors
• Scheduling & booking of specialist equipment
• Processing of all relevant timesheets, invoices & documentation for projects
• Quality checking of paperwork to ensure full compliance with the ISO process
• Filing of all relevant project documents
• Updating of in house systems to ensure a smooth process
• Must have exceptional organisational skills & the ability to multitask
• Must have the ability to communicate with people at all levels of business
• Having previous scheduling & administration management experience would be an advantage
• Must have a full, clean, driving licence & be aged 21 or over for insurance purposes
• Must have an understanding of stock control
• Must be computer literate
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
• Annual salary up to £20,000 dependent on experience
• Free car parking
• 28 days holiday
If you feel you meet the criteria and want to apply for the above role, please apply as soon as possible. We will endeavor to respond to suitable candidates within 48 hours.
Advantage Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Advantage Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.