Are you experienced in account management or have the core skills to excel in such a role? Do you want to work for a family run business who have fantastic employee longevity and really care about development? If so, my client based in Bradford, are seeking a Customer Service / Sales candidate to join their team to add to their experienced, driven office. The role is a permanent, full time position with a negotiable salary for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
• Managing incoming customer calls & dealing with them appropriately
• Inputting & processing orders onto the system ensuring all details are accurate
• Dealing with any customer queries & taking ownership of these
• Providing quotes & estimates for existing & new customers
• Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed to the high standards of the business
• Ad hoc office duties; faxing, filing & copying etc.
• Able to work well within a team but can also use own initiative
• Have a confident, proactive & motivated attitude to work
• A proven track record in sales , customer services or a similar environment
• A good understand of IT & Microsoft packages
• Fantastic communication skills both orally & written
• Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with an early finish on a Friday
• Salary £18,000 – £22,000 p/a dependent on experience
• Free on-site secure parking
• Funded training relevant to job role
• Progression within this family run business
If you feel you have the skills for this role then please apply immediately. Advantage Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Advantage Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.