URGENT! IMMEDIATE START AFTER INTERVIEW!
Weekends only- night shift -Fri/Sat/Sunday- 19.30pm- 7.30am
We have an excellent opportunity for a Press Brake Operator to join our well respected and established client. A market leader in their field they offer a great working environment and working culture.
This is a temporary opportunity with a view to go permanent for the right candidate
You will be responsible for the Press brake function of all products
- Responsible for machine setting and bending of parts to drawing and work instructions.
- Responsible for checking first off, counting and final inspection of production batches.
- Required to self certify paperwork to verify quality standards.
- Required to carryout the safe stacking of product for safe transportation.
- Required to move stillages of work with the factory.
- Required to prototype and program new products.
- Required to be flexible within the machine shop and other departments.
- May be required to operate the machine shop forklift truck if trained.
- May be required to work on other machines within the machine shop after basic training.
- To ensure all products are manufactured to required standards
Ideally you will have previous experience using a Press Brake however we will consider applicants with similar relevant experience.