URGENT! IMMEDIATE START AFTER INTERVIEW!
Weekend Shifts- Days and nights available. Fri/ Sat/ Sun – day shift 07:30am – 19:30pm, night shift 19:30pm – 07:30am
We have an excellent opportunity for a Machine Shop Bending Operative to join our well established and well respected client.
Offering an excellent working environment and working culture this role is an immediate interview and start. Initially a temporary contract there is an opportunity for the role to become permanent for the right person.
- You will be responsible for the bending function of all products
- Responsible for the bending of parts to drawing and work instructions.
- Responsible for checking first off, counting and final inspection of production batches.
- Required to self certify paperwork to verify quality standards.
- Required to carry out the safe stacking of product for safe transportation.
- Required to breakout parts from punch frames.
- Required to prototype and program new products.
- Required to be flexible within the machine shop and other departments.
- May be required to operate the machine shop forklift truck if trained.
- May be required to work on other machines within the machine shop after basic training.
- To ensure that all paperwork and computer systems are update as required.
This role is an immediate start, ideally you will have experience using a Salvagnini Bending Machine however we will consider applicants with other relevant experience.