This is an amazing opportunity for an exceptional, pro-active and energetic individual who thrives in a challenging environment, interacting with customers and working across dynamic Technical and Presales teams.
The role involves IT, Telecommunications and Electronic Security technical design to a high standard.
Our Client are looking for someone who is willing and able to quickly learn new skills and technologies and help to deliver them professionally to their client base.
The ideal candidate would have IT based Level 3 or Level 4 certifications.
Role & Responsibilities (Full training will be provided)
- High level system design across multiple technologies including; switches, routers, firewalls, PC’s, servers, Wireless, Wi-Fi, CCTV etc. across multiple opportunities for our IT, Telecoms & Electronic Security divisions.
- The creation of technical diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Production of professional technical & commercial proposals and content for client projects and tenders, ensuring projects are correctly scoped, assessed, technically specified, estimated and quoted within profit targets.
- Manage and update supplier pricing within our quoting system (QuoteWerks).
- Assist with the completion of Public & Private Sector PQQ’s and tenders as required.
- Assisting with the general administration of the pre-sales function including taking and re-directing incoming calls, KPI’s, CRM updates, meeting minutes etc.
The Ideal candidate
- 6+ GCSE in Maths, English, Science & IT.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-Motivated – work under own initiative.
- Efficient – Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Organised – Plans, organises, schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Learns quickly – Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Work ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard & sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Flexible – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity & change, the candidate must not be afraid to work overtime or even weekends if the needs of the business require it.
- High level of existing experience of IT systems.
- The ability to communicate effectively & efficiently both with internal and external contacts.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
Salary & Benefits
- £20k-£26k Based on experience + team performance bonus, 20 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays) + Perk box + Work Place Pension
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
- Full systems training & certification
- Ongoing skills training & certification
- Full team engagement & mentoring where input will help us achieve our ambitious growth plans
- Modern office environment
- Excellent career progression for the right candidate