We are currently working with our award winning client who is looking to recruit an individual to join their accounts team based in Shipley, on a full-time basis. They are a market leading organisation who truly values their staff as integral to their business success. The role will focus on the accounts payable function and will also deal with reception duties. This will be a temporary contract with a view to going permanent after a successful trial period.
· Checking invoices to delivery notes & purchase orders ensuring 100% match.
· Query resolution with both internal & external parties.
· Processing invoices onto Sage 50.
· Supplier statement reconciliations.
· Preparing the EC Intrastat.
· Reception duties including answering incoming calls & dealing with visitors.
· Other duties as required by the Office Supervisor.
· Accounts Payable experience: 2 years (Preferred)
· Experience of using Sage 50
· Strong Microsoft excel skills
· Good verbal & written communication skills
· Accuracy & attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise your own workload in order to meet business demands
Salary & Benefits
· £8.50 – £9.00 per hour dependant on experience
· Mon – Fri – 8.30am – 17.00pm
· 33 days holiday (including statutory holidays)
· Auto-enrolment Pension